What should I do if I’m injured on the job?

Montgomery Personal Injury Lawyer FAQ Video

If you’ve been injured on the job in Alabama there’s a few things you need to do. First, report the injury to your supervisor as soon as possible. You need to do this quickly because there’s only a certain amount of time you have to do this. Next, ask to be seen by the company’s authorized treating physician. This is in order for workers compensation to apply to your case. Be sure to follow the doctor’s instructions. Also, be sure to talk with an experienced personal injury attorney. Chip Nix, Attorney at Law, has been serving Montgomery, Alabama for years. Contact us today for more information!

Our Location

Get Directions Get Directions

Free Case Evaluation

Visit our Contact Us page for a Free Case Evaluation

Case Evaluation

Evaluate Us

© 2016 - 2024 Chip Nix, Attorney at Law. All rights reserved.
This is a Too Darn Loud Marketing law firm website.